We have a range of English communication courses at ELC Vietnam, designed for adults and young adults, from Beginner (A1) to Advanced (C1). ELC Courses are specially designed to allow all students to:
- Build language awareness and accuracy.
- Focus on improving Speaking and Listening skills.
- Speak clearly and confidently by improving their pronunciation.
- Discuss a variety of interesting topics with their classmates and teacher.
- Prepare for real-life communication with native English speakers.
All ELC Courses also give students the chance to develop essential 21st Century soft skills through projects and activities. These skills include:
- Team-work and collaboration
- Critical thinking
- Presentation skills
IELTS is an internationally standardised English test, designed to prove your English level across the four skills of Listening, Speaking, Reading and Writing. Having an IELTS score can be useful for study abroad programs, visas to English-speaking countries, graduation requirements from university, and job opportunities in Vietnam and abroad.
Our specialist IELTS courses will allow all students to:
- Build confidence in essential exam skills
- Get to know each part of the exam clearly
- Expand vocabulary that will impress the examiner
- Gain useful practice by completing specific, authentic IELTS exams
- Receive feedback and guidance from teachers who are IELTS experts
At ELC Vietnam we understand how essential it is to be confident when communicating in English. This is especially true when working in the Hospitality and Tourism industry, whether in Vietnam or overseas. Our specialist Hospitality English courses will allow students to:
- Develop specialist Hospitality and Tourism Vocabulary
- Build Professional Skills related to the Hospitality industry
- Increase Language Knowledge and Skills
- Practice Language in real-life Case Studies
We offer focused lessons in which there are no more than 4 students. If you have a specific, short-term goal, or feel that you would learn better in a private class, then this could be for you. The small group classes will allow the student to:
- Develop specific goals with the teacher
- Monitor progress on a weekly basis
- Discuss any topic or language point in more detail.
Students who wish to pursue further study overseas can join an ELC pathway in Kuala Lumpur or Sydney, with access to top Australian Universities upon completion of the ELC Academic English programmes. Please contact us for more information.